Local Government

Request for Service

To request municipal services such as drainage, crossings, beaver/dam removal, culverts, burn permits, private works for grading, etc please complete the appropriate "Request for Service" form.

Completed forms can be dropped off at the Ashern or Eriksdale office during business hours.  Alternatively, completed forms can be faxed (Ashern at 204-768-2301 or Eriksdale 204-739-2073); emailed or mailed.

Forms are available at the Ashern and Eriksdale offices or by clicking the link below.

http://cms.rmofwestinterlake.com/Editor/images/Request for Private Works, Grading.doc 

http://cms.rmofwestinterlake.com/Editor/images/Request for Service Form 2019.doc

http://cms.rmofwestinterlake.com/Editor/images/Burn Permit Template.pdf 


Want to stay up to date with the RM of West Interlake?   Sign Up Here: