Living Here

Request for Services

 To request municipal services such as drainage, crossings, beaver/dam removal, culverts, Private works for grading, burn permits, etc please complete the "Request for Service" form.

Completed forms can be dropped off at the Ashern or Eriksdale office during business hours.  Alternatively, completed forms can be faxed (Ashern at 204-768-2301 or Eriksdale 204-739-2073); emailed or mailed.

Forms are available at the Ashern and Eriksdale offices or by clicking the link below. for Service Form New.pdf for Private Works, Grading.doc Permit Template.pdf

To apply for a licence with Water Stewardship, click on the link below; 







Want to stay up to date with the RM of West Interlake?   Sign Up Here: